shipped(表示目的目标的介词)

  • A+
所属分类:轻松一刻

shipped,表示目的目标的介词?

to 与 for 均可表示目标、目的地、方向等,此时也要根据不同动词分别对待。

 1、在 come, go, walk, move, fly, ride, drive, march, return 等动词之后通常用介词 to 表示目标或目的地。

如:

We’d better go to the playground.我们最好到运动场去。

We do hope that you will come to the party. 我们真希望你能参加这个宴会。

I walked to the corner and made a right turn. 我走到拐角处向右拐。

They moved to New York to seek jobs. 他们搬到纽约找工作。

I’m flying to America, but my car is being shipped. 我坐飞机去美国,但我的汽车要用船运去。

I ride to school on my bike. 我骑自行车上学。

He returned to England to find himself famous. 他回到英国,发现自己竟出了名。

There are three principal routes by which one can drive to North Wales. 开车到北威尔士,有3条主要路线可走。

2、在 leave, start, set out, set off, sail, head 等动词之后,通常用介词 for 表示方向。

如:

What time do you start for work? 你几点钟去上班?

He started for Paris last week. 上周他动身去巴黎了。

He set out for home directly after the party. 晚会后他直接回家了。

No ships were to sail for France. 没有开往法国。

They equipped themselves with a pair of sharp axes and set off for the forest. 他们带上两把利斧朝森林走去。

She was very emotional; she cried even when her husband left for another city on business. 她很易动感情,她丈夫到另一个城市出差时她竟然放声大哭。

After the play we all headed for the bar. 看完戏后我们都去了酒吧。

The thirsty animals headed for the water. 干渴的动物向水走去。

pallets和tray的区别?

一、“托盘”的含义不同:

1、pallets指:(叉车搬运货物时用的)货盘,托盘。

解析:pallets作为托盘的含义,一般是指货运时用到的大的底部托盘,用于平衡乘重。

例证:A crane was already unloading crates and pallets. 起重机已经开始卸载木箱和托盘了。

2、tray指:托盘;盘;碟。

解析:tray指的托盘一般指的是小的盘子。

例证:She brought in a tray heavy with elegant sandwiches, scones and cakes. 她端进来一只盘子,里面盛满了精美的三明治、烤饼和蛋糕。

二、tray的其它含义不同:

1、candy tray 糖果盘 ; 糖因盘 ; 果盘 ; 皮糖盘

2、cable tray 电缆槽 ; 电缆盘 ; 电缆桥架 ; 电缆托架

3、component tray 组件栏 ; 组件匣 ; 组件托盘 ; 元件匣

三、pallets的其它含义不同:

1、pallets (睡觉用的)草垫子

例证:A pallet is a narrow mattress filled with straw which is put on the floor for someone to sleep on. 草垫子是一种狭窄的床垫,铺着干草放在地上,人可以躺在上面睡觉。

2、pallets 硬板小床

例证:He was given only a wooden pallet with a blanket. 只给了他一张硬板小床和一条毯子。

ship是可数名词还是不可数名词?

ship,可做名词,意为大船,轮船,是可数名词,复数形式是ships,for example:There are many ships in the river.河里有很多轮船。

也可做动词,意为运输,海运,第三人称单数形式是ships,现在分词shipping,过去分词shipped,for example:They are ready to ship these goods to Japan.他们准备通过海运把这些物品送到日本

外贸常用跟单口语?

关于订货

1.Your goods are ready, please come to take.

你的货准备好了,请过来拿。

2.Have you got any other orders?

您还需要其他货品吗?

3.You promised to pay me next week.

你答应我下周付款的。

4.Call me when the goods ready.

货物准备好了通知我。

5.You'll take or we deliver to you?

自己拿还是送过去?

6.If you don’t find anything exactly to your need,we can also take your order.

如果你找不到需要的款式,我们也可以接受你的订货。

7.We can also accept your special design.

我们也可以按客户设计接单。

8.Four thousand dollars in advance as earnest money.

定金为4000美金。

9.Have you any machine on hand?

这款机器现在有现货吗?

10.That article is out of stock.

没有现货。

关于装运

1.I'm sorry we can not put the lead in advance.

非常抱歉我们不能把交货期提前。

2.There is another possibility of ensuring immediate delivery.

还有另一种可能可以确保即期交货。

3.If delivery in Shenzhen, we can receive the goods earlier.

如果在深圳交货,我们可以更早些收到货物。

4.Could you do something to advance your shipment?

你们能不能设法提前交货?

5.They negotiated the shipment of the furniture.

他们就家具的装运问题进行了谈判。

6.The time of shipment has not been settled.

交货期还没定下来。

7.We are unable to give you a definite date of shipment now.

现在我们还无法告诉您确切的装船日期。

8.Can you effect shipment of the order in May?

您看这批货能在5月份装运吗?

9.Is it possible to effect shipment during August?

能不能在8月份交货?

10.I hope you can deliver in July.

我希望你们能在7月份交货。

11.What happened to the last order.

上次订的货怎么样啦?

12.Why is shipping delayed?

为什么出货延迟了?

13.We'll have to cancel that order.

我们必须取消那批货。

14.Can our order of 200 cars be shipped as soon as possible?

我们订的200辆小汽车能尽快装运吗?

15.Could you possibly effect shipment more promptly?

你们能不能提前一点交货呢?

关于货运

1.We're getting the order out now.

我们现在要出货了。

2.Did you get our packing specifications?

你收到我们的装箱说明书了吗?

3.You can follow our specifications for packing.

你可以照我们的指定方式装箱。

4.It will take more than two days to ship.

那要多个二、三天才能出货哦。

5.Does this whole order go to the same place?

这一整批的货都是送往相同的地方吗?

6.Half of it is for our NewYork plant.

有一半要送到我们的纽约的厂。

7.Then we're going to have to shop it in different lots.

那我们是要分开送了。

8.Because of the high cost of railway transportation, we prefer sea transportation.

因为铁路运输费用高,我们愿意走海运。

9.Sometimes sea transport is troublesome to us.

有时海运对我们来说麻烦。

10.Please have the goods transported by air.

请空运此批货。

11.We would prefer to have goods carried by road and not by railway.

我们宁愿用公路运输而不用铁路。

12.The bill of lading should be marked as prepaid.

提单上应该注明“运费预付”字样。

13.This is one set of the shipping documents for the consignment.

这是一套这批货的装运单据。

14.Please dispatch the machine sets we ordered by air.

请空运我们订购的机器。

15.To move the goods by air is quicker.

空运货物更快。

地中海音译?

英文缩写:mtn

英文全称:Mediterranean

中文音译:地中海

1、到地中海航游是度过漫长寒冬的绝妙办法。

A Mediterranean cruise was the perfect antidote to a long cold winter.

2、你可选择在地中海夜间垂钓,或是在瑞士的湖上玩帆板。

You have the choice of night fishing in the Mediterranean, or windsurfing on a lake in Switzerland.

3、巴塞罗那已经成为地中海地区最具活力、最为繁荣的城市之一。

Barcelona has become one of the most dynamic and prosperous cities in the Mediterranean.

4、伊德里斯·卡尔多拉厨师的菜单很有创意,充分体现了地中海风情。

Chef Idris Caldora offers an inspired menu that captures the spirit of the Mediterranean.

5、货物从那里被运到地中海对岸。

From there, the merchandise was shipped across the Mediterranean Sea.

  • 我的微信公众号
  • 扫一扫关注
  • weinxin
  • 我的新浪微博号
  • 扫一扫关注
  • weinxin
小辉博客

发表评论

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: